10 January 2010

Paris!


So, as most, if not all, of you know, Arran and I went to Paris for Christmas/ New Year's. Aside from trampsing through yet another European capital (we've got two under our belts!) we got to spend time with Ian and Kathleen (Arran's brother and sister-in-law) who were spending their holidays there!

I will start this post out with one of our favorite things about Paris- the bread. This was our first baguette and certainly not our last :) While this was just one that we picked up at a local bakery, we ended up eating a lot of super tasty hand-me-down bread from Ian. He bought a good amount of bread at well-known bakeries that he just wanted to try, and we got to finish off many a high quality loaf.


While we were in Paris we went to the typical Paris places. So obviously, the Eiffel Tower! Here Arran is incredibly excited :)


Arran was most impressed by how wide the tower was at the bottom. We enjoyed walking around the base and taking large quantities of pictures, which I will mostly spare you from.

But, oh look! There's me!


And the Eiffel Tower from a little further down the river.



And:

I figure I'll go through our pictures and then do a couple Paris posts.

2 comments:

  1. You two look fabulous under the Eiffel Tower!!! How romantic!
    And the bread! YUM!

    ReplyDelete