06 January 2010

Christmas!

Arran and I just got back from Paris yesterday, so we've got plenty to report from our super awesome vacation. But! since we left on Christmas Day, I wasn't able to make a blog about our (first!) Christmas together.

We had some presents under the tree to unwrap and among other things, I got an apron and hat! I have decided that this will be my baking garb, which is especially appropriate because of the gingerbread man (for cooking I have an apron that my friend Hallie made for me). Arran was definitely most excited about his Lego set and we also got some card games, which we have plans to play this weekend with Stefan and Amanda.

So, for Christmas morning I made apple pancakes (with Christmas sprinkles!) that we ate with agave and then I made kiwi, apple, lichi juice. Which happened to be a bit too sour, but hey! it was green :)

Here I am in front of our Christmas nook.


Here is Arran excited to begin on his Christmas themed meal.



And to further get into the spirit, Arran drank coffee out of a holiday mug!


Soon there after we were off on a flight to Paris!

We hope everyone reading this, and who celebrates it, had a Merry Christmas, and that everyone has started off the New Year safe, happy, and healthy :D

1 comment:

  1. Love you guys! I love your apron and hat and the awesome Christmas meal you made! I miss you guys! Glad you had fun in Paris! We had a super Christmas with the kids and my parents.

    ReplyDelete